HARLESDEN AND WILLESDEN GREEN CHURCHES
|Reference code(s)||: N/M/038|
|Held at||: London Metropolitan Archives - click here to see details of the physical location of collection|
|Full title||: HARLESDEN AND WILLESDEN GREEN CHURCHES|
|Level of description||: Collection|
|Extent||: 0.08 linear metres|
|Name of creator(s)||: Methodist Church of Great Britain x United Methodist Church x Wesleyan Methodist Church x Primitive Methodist Church|
Harlesden Methodist Church was founded in 1869. It was damaged by enemy action in 1941, and rebuilt in the 1950s on its present site.
Willesden Green Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in the High Road, Willesden Green by 1897. The church was rebuilt in 1904 but closed in 1963.
Scope and content/abstract:
Minutes of the Annual United Trustees' Meetings, 1947-1961.
Access & Use
Language/scripts of material:
System of arrangement:
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
See N/M/033 for the Harlesden and Willesden Green Circuit. See also ACC/1388 for records of both Harlesden Church and Willesden Green Church.
Rules or conventions:
Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions:
January to March 2009
Related Subject Search
* To search for other records with similar subjects, tick any subjects above then click "Run New Search"
Related Corporate Name Search
* To search for other records with similar names, tick any names above then click "Run New Search"
Related Placename Search
* To search for other records with similar placenames, tick any names above then click "Run New Search"