HIGHBURY QUADRANT CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH
|Reference code(s)||: N/C/53|
|Held at||: London Metropolitan Archives - click here to see details of the physical location of collection|
|Full title||: HIGHBURY QUADRANT CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH|
|Level of description||: Collection|
|Extent||: 0.16 linear metres|
|Name of creator(s)||: Congregational Church of England and Wales|
The Highbury Quadrant Congregational Church was founded in 1878. It is now part of the Congregational Federation.
Scope and content/abstract:
Lease and counterpart lease for land and Church buildings in Highbury Quadrant, Islington, 1862.
Access & Use
Language/scripts of material:
System of arrangement:
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Deposited 18 March 1965 (AC/65/024).
Rules or conventions:
Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions:
January to March 2009
Related Subject Search
* To search for other records with similar subjects, tick any subjects above then click "Run New Search"
Related Corporate Name Search
* To search for other records with similar names, tick any names above then click "Run New Search"
Related Placename Search
* To search for other records with similar placenames, tick any names above then click "Run New Search"