SAINT ANDREWS' PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, PLUMSTEAD: ANGLESEA ROAD, WOOLWICH
|Reference code(s)||: LMA/4310|
|Held at||: London Metropolitan Archives - click here to see details of the physical location of collection|
|Full title||: SAINT ANDREWS' PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, PLUMSTEAD: ANGLESEA ROAD, WOOLWICH|
|Level of description||: Collection|
|Extent||: 0.08 linear meters|
|Name of creator(s)||: Presbyterian Church of England|
Saint Andrew's Presbyterian Church was founded in 1861, situated on Anglesea Hill. In 1924 it merged with the New Road Presbyterian Church, Woolwich, which had been founded in 1662.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of Saint Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 1841-1968, including papers relating to the appointment of new trustees and legal documents relating to property owned by the Church.
Access & Use
Language/scripts of material:
System of arrangement:
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Received in 2001 from the United Reformed Church (Southern Province) Trust Limited (B01/091).
See LMA/4161 for marriage registers.
Rules or conventions:
Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions:
January to March 2009
Related Subject Search
* To search for other records with similar subjects, tick any subjects above then click "Run New Search"
Related Corporate Name Search
* To search for other records with similar names, tick any names above then click "Run New Search"
Related Placename Search
* To search for other records with similar placenames, tick any names above then click "Run New Search"